My mom and I just went shopping for everything i will need in China. We bought a video camera, so i can share my journey with all of you, adaptors, shampoo, clothes, etc. Our clothes have to be classroom appropriate (hence the reason i had to go shop), and super light weight because we have to hand wash all of our clothes while we are there! The humidity makes the clothes dry super slow so everything has to be light weight, or i will have nothing to wear! Were only allowed one suite case which seems impossible! I usually have one suitcase that consists of JUST shoes, and now i have to pack my life for one month in one suitcase! Its a mission that i'm ready to take on!
Lesson plans are almost completed and the trip is almost a go! It will be here before i know it! I am super excited to go, but at the same time i know it will be nice to come back home! I have never been this far away from home before (or this long) without my family before, so it should be an interesting experience! Summer school is almost over and im counting down the days.
I hope to be able to share videos, pictures, and daily blogs with you all while im China. Check the blog daily and you can share my adventure with me! I will be gone July 7th-28th. See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment